The Causes of Acne
The blockages in the follicles are known to be one of the primary causes of acne. Enlargement of sebaceous glands and an increase in sebum production is also a known cause.
The microcomedo may enlarge to form an open comedo (blackhead) or closed comedo (whitehead).
Whiteheads are the direct result of skin pores becoming clogged with sebum, a naturally occurring oil, and dead skin cells.
In these conditions the naturally occurring bacteria "Propionibacterium acnes" can cause inflammation, leading to inflammatory lesions. This results in redness and scarring.
And if you are curios how to get rid of your acne in 3 days, You have see this.
* An Aloe Vera drink can be a great help to diminish the oily skin problem. This could be one part of an Aloe Vera acne treatment by maintaining a healthy skin through an internal cleansing.
* By applying Aloe Vera gel externally from the plant, helps shed off dead skin cells.
The root cause of why some people get acne and some do not, is not fully known. But one thing is sure ...
... if a healthy diet and skin care a neglected, acne will flourish.
Some primary causes of acne are:
having the "know how" to make your own home-remedies with one Aloe Vera plant...
... The money you could save on medication and cosmetic's...
• Family/Genetic history.
The tendency of having weak skin can run in families, which are more likely to develop acne. Therefore diet and hygiene is absolutely a must for people with weak skin history. An external Aloe Vera acne treatment supplemented with Aloe Vera taken internally as a supplement will complete a good diet and aid in skin hygiene.
• Hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty. During puberty an increase in male sex hormones called androgen's cause the glands to get larger and make more sebum.
• Accumulation of dead skin cells.
• Bacteria in the pores. Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the anaerobic bacterium that causes acne. Aloe Vera is known to have a natural antibiotic effect.
• Skin irritation or scratching of any sort will activate inflammation.
• Use of anabolic steroids.
• Any medication containing halogens (iodides, chlorides, bromides), lithium, barbiturates, or androgen's.
• Exposure to certain chemical compounds can be one of the causes of acne.
External Aloe Vera acne treatment is known to improve acne in cases of inflammation.
And remember to subscribe to my E-zine. By subscribing you will receive surprise bonuses just doing it.
Return from Causes of acne to Aloe Vera Skin care